Through this Cookies Policy, (hereinafter known as iLoveshopping) provides information on the use of data storage and recovery devices in User terminals.
- What are cookies?
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and contains no sensitive data, as they do not collect data that could personally identify the User. In all cases, the User may access the configuration of his or her browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website without this preventing his or her access to the contents.
Cookies recognise the browser used by a User and the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and this information is used to make the User’s next visit easier and ensure the Website is more useful.
3. Types of cookie used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookie:
First-Party Cookies: These cookies enable the Website to run properly and, therefore, are essential in ensuring Users can use all the Website options and can browse and use its functions normally.
Third-Party Cookies: These are sent to the User’s terminal device from a system or domain that is not managed by ILoveshopping but by another organisation that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Analysis cookies: They allow obtaining information oriented to the statistical analysis of the use that Internet users make of the page. Thus, they allow to know what search terms the users used to reach the page.
ILoveshopping uses the following Third-Party cookies:
Analytical Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information as standard on User browsing and behaviour patterns.
This monitors and analyses User behaviour on the Website. The information collected from analytical cookies is used to produce User browsing profiles for the Website in order to make improvements to our service.
The main goals of this type of cookie are:
To allow for the anonymous identification of browsing Users and, therefore, to count the approximate number of visitors
To anonymously identify the most popular contents
To learn whether the accessing User is new or whether this is a repeat visit
- How to disable cookies
All browsers allow for changes to be made to disable the cookie settings. This is why most browsers offer you the chance to administer cookies for more precise control over your privacy.
These settings are located in “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
The links to each browser in order to disable cookies in line with the instructions are given below:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- Select “Internet options” from the tools menu Click on the privacy tab
- You can configure privacy with a six-position cursor that allows you to control the number of cookies
- to be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- Click on the Tools menu at the top of the Firefox window Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- In the Firefox option you can choose to Use custom settings for history to configure the options
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar Select Settings
- Click on Show advanced options
- Click on the Content settings button in the “Privacy” section Select cookies and configure the options
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo) Select “Preferences” from the settings menu
- Open the privacy tab
- Select the required option from the “block cookies” section
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website might not be available after having disabled the cookies
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to be installed in your browser that can be accessed at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
- Cookies on mobile devices
As with computer browsers, those on mobile devices allow for changes to be made to the privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
In order to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions given by the developer of your browser for the mobile device.
Some examples of links can be found below that will provide guidance on changing the privacy options of your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
- Acceptance of cookies
Please be advised that, where the installation of cookies is blocked or not accepted, certain services might not be available without their use or it might not be possible to access certain services or fully use everything this Website has to offer.