By “personal information”, I mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, “me” and iLoveshopping, means, and “you” means any person who visits my website.
WHAT INFORMATION I COLLECT
I collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Style advice information, such as the items you have been recommended to purchase, and your sizing preferences or/and measurements, preferred payment methods and payment information (such as debit or credit card number);
- Preference’s information, such as your preferred contact methods, marketing preferences, as well as preferred brands and merchandisers;
- Demographic information, which may include age or birthdate, gender, ZIP code, and other information provided by you;
- Device and browsing information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information may also include information about when and how you access and use our website, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visited before coming and after leaving our website, how you navigate and what you search for when using my website, the website pages and items you view using my website and the items you have been recommended by me.
HOW I COLLECT INFORMATION
I collect information on our website. I also obtain information from you and from third parties. For example, I collect and obtain information:
- From third parties, such as service providers that I use, analytics companies, advertising networks and cooperatives, demographic companies, third parties that provide me with information about you and the different devices you use online, and other third parties that I choose to collaborate or work with;
- From social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with my website or that share or allow you to share information with me, such as Instagram and Linkedin. For example, if you use functionalities, plugins, widgets, or tools from social media platforms or networks in connection with my website (e.g., to log into an account, or to share inspiration, finds, purchases, and other content with your friends and followers on social media), I will collect the information that you share with me, or that those social media platforms or networks share with me. For more information about social media platforms and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use;
- Using cookies and automatic collection methods. For example, me and third parties I work with, may collect information from the computer, tablet, phone, or other device: that you use to access our website; or that you use to open an email or click on an advertisement from me. This collection includes automatically collected information, and generally does not include personal information unless you provide it through my website or you choose to share it with me.
Automatic collection methods I use include: Automatic collection methods I use include:
- Cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser);
- Web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your Computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit my website, or open an email I send to you);
- Website log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of my website);
- Other technologies (which may be similar to or different than the methods noted above).
HOW I USE INFORMATION
I use the information that I collect to conduct my business and to provide you with the best possible products, services, and experiences. I may also combine any or all of the information that I collect or obtain. Examples of how I use information include:
- To provide you with services, such as to: fulfill your orders for the Style Requests and process your payments; process, maintain and service your account(s) and memberships; and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like;
- To respond to you, such as when you: place an order or interact with stylists, share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with me, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the services we share with you; facilitate your interactions with me; track and categorize your activity and interests on my website, and to enrich your experience in my services on my website;
- For marketing and advertising, such as to: send you marketing and advertising communications;
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use my website; understand your style preferences; determine the methods and devices used to access our website ; and improve my website;
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon my business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with my services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of my services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect me, my customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect my security and the security of my customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
HOW I SHARE INFORMATION
In general, I do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. I do share personal information with third parties for other purposes. For example, I share personal information with:
- Third parties and service providers that provide products or services to me, that help me market or advertise to you (including co-branded marketing and advertising), or that provide products or services to you. I may use third parties or service providers to perform any of the actions or activities allowed under this Policy;
- Parties to business transactions such as those I deal with in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party;
- Additional third parties such as law enforcement, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for the legal and safety purposes described under the “How I Use Information” Section above, or otherwise to help prevent harm or fraud to me, you, our customers, or other third parties. I also may share personal information with third parties upon your request or with your approval, though I may not be able to accommodate all requests.
SECURITY AND FRAUD
I take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you share with us through my website. In general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be perfectly secure, and I am unable to guarantee the security of your personal information.
NOTICES AND DISCLOSURES
- Links to Other Websites and Services: my website may provide links to other Internet sites, content or videos (embedded or direct links) maintained by third parties. I am not responsible for the sites, content, or videos accessed via the links, and I have not reviewed the privacy practices of those third parties. I encourage you to review the privacy practices of those third parties.
- Browser Do Not Track Signals: while I strive to offer you choices when you use my website, I do not promise that we will be able to receive or honor web browser Do Not Track signals.
- Children’s Privacy: iLoveshopping does not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 18 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you believe that your child under the age of 18 has submitted personal information to iLoveshopping in connection with my website, and without prior verifiable parental consent, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take steps to delete the personal information that she or he provided.
If you provide personal information through my website or mobile application separate from a purchase, you agree that the personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United Kingdom and any other country or jurisdiction at our sole discretion. The laws that apply to the use and protection of personal information in the United Kingdom or other countries or jurisdictions in which I transfer or process personal information may be different from the laws and protections in your country.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
I may make changes to this Policy and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When I make material changes to this Policy, I will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and I will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.